How do we guarantee quality?
- By working with qualified translators who translate exclusively into their mother tongue (native-language principle).
- By proofreading all translations, with special attention to content, spelling and grammar.
- Using a consistent terminology.
- By working according to the continuity principle, meaning that whenever possible, your orders are processed by the same translator.
- By applying the quality standards.
Automatic measures to assure quality
Today, almost all translation tools contain integrated solutions to substantially reduce the time spent on QA (quality assurance), as they check:
- if the document has been translated in full
We fully comply with the quality standards of ISO 17100.